About the Warriors Reading Marathon
Basically, this is an idea Zaffie had. All the users who want to participate will start reading the Warriors series at the same time. They will have a sort of race, to see who can finish the whole series first.
Note: If you don't have all the books, you can still participate if you can get them all from a library before we start. Or, you can simply start a day after everyone else for each book that you are missing.
- Any user who participates must own or have avaliable at least one of the Warriors series.
- If you own the books and want to participate, you must put your name on a dotpoint in the Users Participating Section.
- When you finish a book, you put your siggie in the section for that book. Make sure that you don't put your siggie above anyone else's.
- There is no skipping books, no matter how much you don't like them. However, if you are missing a few books, you may skip them so that you can participate. This will mean starting a day late for each book you skip.
- This is a friendly competition, so don't worry if you are a slow reader. It is mainly just for fun, and competetiveness!
- The Warriors Reading Marathon can be done many many many times, normally every time Zaffie is bored or gets a new book in the series.
- The Warriors Reading Marathon will start on October 1 2013! Get ready to read!
First Place: Maplefern
Second Place: Artimas Hunter
Third Place: Icestorm123
First Place: Wetstream
Second Place: Birdpaw
Third Place: Snickers20
First Place: Sniffmas
Second Place: BigTimeAwesomeness
Third Place: Cinderstar of ThunderClan