Welcome to the Warriors Fan Fiction wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi, Snowbird, and welcome to the site. In response to your question, simply create an article with the title of your fanfic and post it like this.
1-- Post a brief description of it before actually posting the story.
2-- == Story == <--- Insert this a line before your story.
3-- Insert your story and add the copyright tag. (coming soon...)
Hey Snowbird... in response to your many questions... here's what I think will happen, after conferring with Eu about it.
1-- We might have ratings, but probably not.
2-- We'll likely lock the pages.
3-- We will have a copyright notice only IF it is your own work. (which you must promise it is or give credit where credit is required)
- Actually, we won't lock the pages. Nor will there be copyrights. See Warriors Fanfiction:Copyrights. As for ratings....I'll come up with something...At first, probably just a number from 1-10, with a signature, on the talk page.--Eu(Talk!–Contribs) 17:55, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
Ah, I see what you mean now. I'm not sure yet as to what will be allowed...Most violence should probably be allowed, as Warriors is pretty violent. I'll bring it to discussion later today or tomorrow. No later than tomorrow, tops.--Eu(Talk!–Contribs) 21:00, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi Snowbird23. I know this isn't really relevant to anything but I just wanted to say that your Fanfic was awesome! I have always believed in the CrowxLeaf=Jay theory but you have brought a whole new light to it.Anyway I just wanted to say well done :) Cloudtail48 00:44, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
YOU NEED TO FINISH!
Snowbird, you need to finish your fanfiction! IT IS AMAZING!(P.S. I can tell Crowfeather is deputy! Tee hee, but does Ashfoot really die in the series, or did you just make that up?)--JKO The Jakkolantern 02:16, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Hey Snowbird, if u haven'y already could u read my fanficWolfclan's Story and leave comments on it's talk page.Wolfstar13 01:03, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Sorry I didn't add this before but ur fanfic is really good. Add more soon.Wolfstar13 11:37, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
RE: I love bunny
- I asked Mallinois and he said you can't make more than one username!!!!
- (I will not tell, don't worry*purrs with amusement*)
- Mistyfur 22:06, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi! I want people to read my story! Sorry for picking on you, but I am choosing randomly. I can't figure out any other way to get people to read it. If you do read it, can you give feedback, and vote on my Talk Page.
Sorry to bother you. Zaffie 09:54, January 28, 2010 (UTC)