Ha. Title is cheesy. Who wants to be a millionare! I remember that show. It just came to me, when I was trying to figure out a title. :D
Okay, ON TO THE BLOG.
I've been here over a year, and I've never done a contest. :D So I want to!
Okay, so I have no idea what the guidelines are going to be at this very second. I'm gonna make them up as I go along. :D
The winner? They get a superfanstaticawesomepossumflubbin'epic certificate saying they are forever a winner in Stareh's heart made by me. :D ISN'T THAT REASON ENOUGH TO JOIN?
Rules and Other Things That Are Never Really Fun
- Only six people are allowed to join. It gets hectic when you try to judge. xD
- You must have at least 100 edits and been on the wiki more than a month. (I want somewhat experienced users in this...no offense to anyone else D:)
- Your story must have at least five two-paragraph chapters. Notice, I said at least. By all means, you can make more, and make them longer. I don't care. xD
- Oh, won't this be fun! You can't enter a story that's already complete. You must create a whole new story for this contest. It'll be a race to see who can write a quality story the fastest. :D
- This should be interesting. The following things must happen in your story:
1) A new leader and deputy are named.
2) A cat of your choice goes missing.
3) A dog attack on the Clan or group of cats.
4) The death of an important character. (Sorry :D)
5) A cat leaves to become a kittypet
I will be watching for the specific events in your story. :D
- Proper grammar and spelling. Please. Each story will be rated on a points system, and you will lose points for each incorrect use of grammar and spelling.
Vi (Vi's back? o.o)
Once we have our six contestants, I'll set a date for when the stories must be created and finished by.