I don't know why I'm doing this, but here it is. Updates on what I'm doing writing-wise.
1. Writing Ashes, Ashes. I think it's turning out well so far.
2. Writing the rest of Littleclaw's Sing-Along Blog. I'll finish it in the near future, I promise xD
3. Writing the rest of Night. More at the back of my mind because I feel like I can only work on one story at a time, and because I think it's dumb.
Once I'm further along in Ashes, Ashes, I'll work on The Coat Is Always On, since it's in the same continuity.
Ravenflight92 Not a helicopter 01:29, March 25, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
Self explanatory. The prodigal son (or daughter, as the case may be) returns. And I'm working on a songfic.
Update: Here it is!Read more >
Hi! For those of you who are not huge nerds as Raven is, conlang means a made-up language or the act of making up a language. Raven is currently creating an as-yet unnamed language, and she has already composed her first sentence in it. Drumroll, please! -drumroll- Parekuxu ku takiti ruxin. Translated- The stone fell on the people. Don't ask how one stone could fall on multiple people XD.
How to pronounce the above garbled mess:
- a- Like in car
- e- Roughly like in met
- i- Like in see
- o- How else do you pronounce the letter o? XD
- u- Like in moo (sorry for the lame example)
- p, t, k, and n- Again, how else would you pronounce those?
- r- Like a Spanish or Japanese r, almost a d
- x- Like an English sh
Told you I was a nerd. If the idea of making up a language s…Read more >
I know that there's been some drama, some catfights (pardon the pun), and a lot of strained tempers. This will, I suppose, be a forum for letting out your pent-up frustration. And, for the sake of your mental health, here's a mantra for these situations: "Don't let the jerks grind you down." Repeat as necessary, Raven.Read more >
Hey, it's Raven with a series update page as many users are doing now. Thanks to Sunny for the idea!
Right Now I Am Working On...
1. Writing up a first draft of Night
2. Structuring the arc of Set 2.
Opinions and suggestions welcome!! Thx, Raven Randomness!Read more >