Okay, I have several thories(I know I didn't spell it right, I'm not a dictionary) on how Erin Hunters writes the Warriors Books:
- They kill off apprentices and kits when they can't think of a good name for them
- Millie didn't get her name because they couldn't think of one
- They make plotholes on purpose to see if were paying attention
- They only write really bad battles when they are in a bad mood
I had some more but I forgot them:).❃ Ivy ❃ You break the Warrior code, I break your soul... 22:04, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
I thought up a game! How to play:
- One person says two intiatals (PF for example)
- The next person comes up with a warrior name(Poppyfrost for example) then says two more letters (BC)
- Then it goes on and another person says Brambleclaw, TP
- Then someone says Thrushpelt, SB
- Then another person says Swiftbreeze, KF, and it goes on and on and on.
- No fake warriors.
- Let's play! The first letters are: RP
Also, there's someone else who thought this up and I just put it oon this wiki, so none gets angry with me.:)-IVY