Okay, so my last contest was a bit of a disapointment, seeing as only Red joined, So I'm going to try starting up another contest, see if I can get more users to partake. If not than, oh well, I'll try again later.
- there must be a death, a forbidden love, and a hard decision that the character must make.
- Must be a minimum of 5 chapters. No maximum.
- A maximum of 6 people may join.
- Your main character must be one of the ones listed below. You may not claim them if they are taken.
- Echopaw: Silver she-cat with blue eyes. Kind, caring, compassionante and shy. Taken
- Foxpaw: Ginger tabby tom with a white tailtip and paws and amber eyes. slightly arrogent, very popular, but longs for something more... taken
- Lilypaw: Golden brown and white tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Very timid, scared of other cats due to a bad expirience earlier in life. Only trusts her clanmates. taken
- Smokepaw: Gray tabby tom with green eyes. Friendly, bubbly, amusing, good natured. taken
- Brightpaw: Golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Very friendly but doesn't have any friends in her clan, and longs for some. Her closest friends live in other clans. taken
- Shadepaw: Black tom with a white chest and paws and green eyes. The runt of the litter, and often teased by his littermates. Courageous and Brave, ignores teasing. taken
- You cahracter must bcome a warrior at some point during the story. Your character must be an apprentice for at least one chapter before their warriors ceremony though.
- The deadline for the contestis November 22th. Don't ask me why that's the deadline, I just chose a random date out of my head.
- 1st place gets: two drawings of cats (Drawn by me), creating the main character in my next story that is not part of a series, and a 1st place trophy, (drawn by me).
- 2nd place gets: One drawing of a cat (Drawn by me), creating the main character's best friend, littermate or mate in my next story that is not part of a series, and a 2nd place trophy (drawn by me)
- 3rd place gets: One drawing of a cat (drawn by me), creating a clan leader in a different clan then the main character in my next story that is not part of a series, and a 3rd place trophy (drawn by me)
- 4th place gets: One drawing of a cat (Drawn by me) and a 4th place trophy (Drawn by me).
- 5th place gets a 5th place trophy (drawn by me)
- 6th place get a 6th place trophy (drawn by me)
Let's just say I'm going to have a lot of drawings to draw when this contest is finished.