Everyone is making them now.
Mine is no different.
I am pretty sure mine is approved, if not, please tell me.
For my first contest, I will make just a classic one.
A plain classic. Nothing special…
…with a twist.
(Probably I am competing with Firey and Phoenix Flight and all those people)
You must make a sad ending or a cliffhanger in the end. (Don't make it too sad because there are younger players around)
- Must be appropriate.
- Must be finished by the deadline, November 10. I will only give ONE extension of three days and you MUST have a good explanation why you were late. Or else you wouldn't be in the contest.
- No sore losers.
- Chapter limit is 20 (unless you make one chapter per sentence, which will never happen.)
- This is a SHORT STORY!
- Please put DONE on the top of your page if you are finished.
- Please make another page for the contest story, not on the "comments" section.
- Have fun!
I will take only ONE extra judge.
Not a first come first serve basis.
1. Must be fair. Not the type like "I will give you -19387372828/20 cause I hate you." or "I will give you 283747328832/20 cause you are my bestest friend in the world!" (I know that bestest isn't a word)
2. Read everything carefully as possible. Very carefully and look how I judge it. Then leave a detailed (not a 1-2 sentenced comment) comment with constructive criticism and praise and their score. Give reasoning about why they got the score. (This requirement is hard, I know.)
3. Must read at least one story per day and must comment at least twice a week.
How long are you going to be judging?
Why you want to be a judge:
If you are judge, here is the way I judge:
Made up acronyms:
MPYCG = Most points you can get
Grammar/spelling = MPYCG 3/20
Creativity = MPYCG 7/20
Description = MPYCG 4/20
Everything else = 6/20
Prizes! Everyone loves prizes!
Here are the list of prizes:
Participants: Banner saying that they competed
Third place: Banner and a siggy coded by me.
Second place: Banner, fancy siggy.
First place: Banner, Digital (not professional) drawing of any character of a cat by me, fancy siggy, and recognition in my next episode in Wind.
LIST OF CONTESTANTS: