I luv Warriors, so why not write a few stories of my own? I've written, like, one story, and it's really bad.
I do not have a ton of friends in real life, 'cause I guess I'm wierd! xD But if you want to be friends with the computer me and not the peculiar, pimply me, I guess it's okay then! Leave your sig, I guess
Heyo Leopard!! Buddies?
16:08, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Yay!!! Zaffie 02:53, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
- The Life of Nobility- The story I wrote about Firestar's (sobs) death. It makes me sad...
- The Holiday Clans- My second story, co-written with my sister Shinestar
- The Fierce Sorrow- Third, it's about Whitestorm, and it is poorly laid out and terribly written.
- His Loss- A sad poem about a cat's true grief. You have to read it to fully understand it.
- His Family- It's about the damage Tigerstar has done to his own kin.
- Mosskit- About Bluestar's kit who had a tragic and short life.
Others I feel like metioning
- Goldenflower's Pain- Artimas Hunter wrote this, and it's AMAZING! It's like a sister poem to His Loss!
- Tigerstar- a cat- My sister Shinestar wrote this.
On my RP site, my two main cats had 4 kits, 3 she cats & a tom. Mistykit, Honeykit, Ashkit and Lilykit. I'm thinking of making a plot twist, because our site is WAAAY too laid back for an actull fan fiction. It involes the uprising of a new clan, who's warrior, Blackpelt, is haunting the weakest kit's dreams, starting a domiono effect... DUN DUN DUn (thunder sounds xD)
Kit's Warrior Names