Please note I might off the computer for a while. =(
I knew about Warriors for a time before I read it (because of my lil' cuz), and then one day, I decided I wanted to read it. So I went to the library, but it was closed, and it wouldn't open again until when I was at sleep-away-camp. So, after the two weeks at camp, I got home and read Fire and Ice. ('cause SOMEBODY *COUGHShinestarmysisterCOUGHCOUGH*) and was HOOKED! Now, I've read ALL of the books ('cept a couple magna and FE which I might get tomorrow). I LUV to write stories on here. =) YAY! And now... 500 EDITS! COOL!--LeopardkitSunClan Forever! 01:53, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
I do not have a ton of friends in real life, 'cause I guess I'm weird! xD But if you want to be friends with the computer me and not the peculiar, pimply me, I guess it's okay then! Leave your sig, I guess
Heyo Leopard!! Buddies?
16:08, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Yay!!! Zaffie 02:53, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
HAIZ! --Robot Kitty 14:13, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
- The Life of Nobility- The story I wrote about Firestar's (sobs) death. It makes me sad...
- The Holiday Clans- My second story, co-written with my sister Shinestar
- The Fierce Sorrow- Third, it's about Whitestorm, and it is poorly laid out and terribly written.
- Seeking Leaf- A story about Crowfeather and Leafpool, but it starts form the beginning: Kithood.
- No Choice- A story about this SkyClan apprentice, Rowanpaw, trying to bring peace with the help of his enemies.
- Forgiven- Hollyleaf is alive. But can she truly forgive the cat that nearly cost her her life?
- His Loss- A sad poem about a cat's true grief. You have to read it to fully understand it.
- His Family- It's about the damage Tigerstar has done to his own kin.
- Mosskit- About Bluestar's kit who had a tragic and short life.
- Snowkit- Poor lil' guy. But, at least in this he doesn't die.
- Fallen Petals- First book IN PROGRESS
To Help Me find titles for other books, go to the polls.
- Warrior Therapy- Any one can write a chapter! YAY!
Others I feel like mentioning
- Goldenflower's Pain- Artimas Hunter wrote this, and it's AMAZING! It's like a sister poem to His Loss!
- Tigerstar- a cat- My sister Shinestar wrote this.
On my RP site, my two main cats had 4 kits, 3 she cats & a tom. Mistykit, Honeykit, Ashkit and Lilykit. I'm thinking of making a plot twist, because our site is WAAAY too laid back for an actual fan fiction. It involes the uprising of a new clan, who's warrior, Blackpelt, is haunting the weakest kit's dreams, starting a domiono effect... DUN DUN DUN (thunder sounds xD). The series is going to be call Dominos.
Okay, usually don't change them [I've been here for like, 5 months and have NO idea how to make them! LOL!] LeopardkitSunClan Forever!
It's Fallen Petals
Mmkay. I need bird names [PRETTYFUL ONES]. I have a couple. Any more ides??
Kit's Warrior Names
Hey, everyone cares about Mistykit! Nobody has any name ideas for my other kits. Or maybe it'a just because she chose a really good name...
I command the name honeynose! (lol)--Mistysun=)warriors rock! 17:03, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Alternate Name- Ashfall --Artimas HunterWarning! This user is reasonably insane! 01:00, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
that WORKS. like, WAY better than BIRCHfall. That's 99% his name.
I loved all of these names, but her name has to be Lilypetal for my story for later uses.