Just a side-note: I am very defensive and feel very strongly about certain things in Warriors, so I may come off as an a-hole most of the time. This is not disrespecting your opinion. In fact, I respect most opinions, but I do not in any shape or form respect opinions about... certain things which shall not be typed.
Easily offended? Extremely defensive? Don't read.
Basically, here are things I hate about Warriors:
- Smut. It isn't even allowed on this wiki, thank God.
- Those people who defend their headcanons to the death like crazy
- I don't really read spoofs, sorry.
- Those really obvious prophecies, like "The Morning will be poisoned with Venom and then upon the wings of the Dove, Eagle, and Owl the Sun will be brought back to the Night sky". Oh, especially the capitals
- Crackships. I don't hate them, but I do begin to hate them when they're not even funny anymore.
- HollyleafXIvypool. I'm ALL for gay/lesbian, but come on guys... They're related.
- BloodClan. It's way too overhyped in my opinion
- Those people who defend Scourge for his tragic backstory
- Character defence in general. There's nothing wrong with defending your fave, but don't take it to extremes with "KILL YOURSELF" and stuff.
- GreystripeXSilverstream. Yes, I know... While I like the cats individually, their relationship is terrible.
- Genetic mistakes. Normally I'll shut up about it because I'm too nice and then if I say a word people will reprimand me for being too nitpicky or rude.
- Boring/cliche characters. This is a no-brainer.
- The Erins' EXTREMELY OBVIOUS bias towards ThunderClan. Basically, that stupid, boring Clan is their clear favourite, and it is so annoying how they're the favoured Clan!
- Alderpaw. The biggest Anti-Sue ever. An Anti-Sue is a character who is written so poorly and underdeveloped, and are the result of an author trying too hard to make them not a Sue. While I appreciate them not making Sues instead, Anti-Sues still suck because they are always awful at everything to the point it's unrealistic. In the entirety of TAQ, Alderpaw couldn't catch ONE piece of prey, learn ONE basic battle move, and let's not forget how he forgot every herb he learned in seconds.
- Ridiculous names. You know, the Hopehearts, the Crystalfeathers, the Angelwings, the usual.
- When people overuse "rare" prefixes/suffixes
- HawkfrostXIvypool. DISGUSTING. Huge age gap, abuse... Oh I could go on and on about how much I hate this ship.
- Three-part names. Silvermoonstar, Bravefireheart... What?
- Dovewing... Ugh.
- Overused plots. The gradual rise from kit to leader, LOVE TRIANGLES!!21! etc.
- Stereotyped characters. That just says it all!
- DustpeltXFerncloud. Ship it? Don't talk to me. If you're my friend, then well... That's awkward. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE this ship sooooooOOOOOO MUCH. "Why?" you cry. "IT'S SO CUTE!" Hello new enemy! HUGE age gap; Dustpelt was flirting with her when she was an apprentice! WHEN SHE WAS SIX MOONS OLD! And Dustpelt is a disgusting character. I hate him. And even worse, they had multiple litters of kits. Oh, and Dustpelt is her uNCLE. AND THE FANS WANTED FERNCLOUD - A V I C T I M - TO DIE. BECAUSE SHE HAD TOO MANY BABIES. AAAAAAAAAAH SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. SHAME ON THE FANS WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. SHAME ON VICKY FOR LISTENING TO THEM. SHAME ON DUSTPELT THAT DISGUSTING CREEPO. SHAME ON EVERYONE
- Those homophobes. I don't mind if you don't support homosexuality, but if you're hating on it, then don't talk to me.
- Millie. Say her name, and I'll tear apart every pillow in my house.
- Those people who post published books. While it has never happened here (I think... The only ones I see are spoofs which aren't copies obviously), it happens on countless other story websites. And there are people who actually copy WORD BY WORD of scenes from books for their stories. And it was... Nope nope nope nope!
- Also those people who copy other people's story ideas, characters, etc.
- Terrible spelling and grammar really ticks me off.
- Any ship with huge age gaps or being related: CrowpawXFeathertail, FoxleapXDovewing... EEWWW.
- Compound names. Names that are real words. Bluebird, Blackbird, Songbird, Sandstorm... They! Are! Real! Words!
- Those Goddamn arguments over SCOURGE'S FREAKING COLLAR.
- BrambleclawXSquirrelflight. They aren't related or have an age gap of any sort, but it's... eeeeehhhhhhhhh.
- "It doesn't matter they are just cats!" Say this around me and bye Felicia. Bye bye
- People who shame this wiki or Warriors Wiki. It's a lot of hard work!
- CrowfeatherXLeafpool. WORST. SHIP. EVER. Apart from DustXFern.
- Rainflower. Is terrrrriiiiibbbbleeee!!!!!
- Ship names like "Briarfeather" or "Firestorm". They sound like real warrior names and it's confusing to figure out which ship you're talking about. Just say BriarJay or FireSand.
- Those "insane" OC's. Do I even need to explain?
- FirestarXSpottedleaf. Oh my God... I need to explain why? Huge age gap, stalking... Ughh.