OK, I know you all have to resign your names now, but I've decided to re-do these. Yes, I'm sorry. I promise this is the last time. Propbably. xD
So anyways, please just sign your name if you want my opinion of you. Your opinion may change as I get to know you better or as....idk, something happens. Or I fell like it. lol.
WARNING: If you sign this, you are signing away your rights to complain about what I say about you. I will be brutally honest. No, I';m not going to bad mouth you, that's called flamming which I absolutely loathe. If you ignore this warning, you're sitll signing it away. :P lol, I really don't have a problem with anyone here, I just wanted to make it clear. Enjoy your opinions!!
- Foresty - Foresty is one of my BEST friends here, probably one of the only few I'd trust in RL. I think she's a fantastic writer and has some great ideas. A wonderful IRC buddy, a great RPing friend, and can I just say how freaking GLAD it made me when she came back? Like, literal tears of joy. Forest has been (still is) my mentor, and she's like a sister to me.
- Birdpaw - Birdpaw tried really, really hard. She's matured a lot- I remember the old days...well, I'm not gonna embarrass her here. xD But she's come a long way and now she's one of the senior users. She's the one who does the best with dealing with new users and she's always on the IRC if you want to talk.
- Aqua- Aqua is a great user. She has lots of well-written stories that have great plots. Aqua's a good artist too and a great friend. She has helpful input on others' stories and tries really hard to make her own great. Even though she's not on a super lot, she still manages to write, read, and comment. Aqua's awesome. :D I wish she was still here though...
- Moss and Stealth - I would love for them to be on more. They're the best spoof writers on this site. Plus both of them are super nice and (of course) epically awesome. They're extremely loyal users also, never threatening to quit, never quitting, ect.. They're definitely some of my good friends here. :)
- Snickers - I haven't seen Snickers in FOREVER, but Snickers is great. She's a fantastic songfic writer, and her regular 'fics are amazing as well. As far as users go, she's one of the nicest. She's one of the finalist in Warriors Idol and she totally deserves it. Snickers is a cool bean.
- Stargaze - STAREH! Stareh is my doggy. And not in a degrading way- Stargaze66 is literally my dog. Haha! My dog is better then yours! xD Stareh is one of the funniest people I know on here and she's epic at writing. Also, I'm not good at fooling her in #wolfgame which gives her some major respect points...Stareh can hold her own to anyone and if I was ever in trouble with a gang, I would probably send them to Stareh's house and let her beat the crap out of them. <3
- Birchy - Birchy is one of my bestest buddies on here. She's funny, down-to-earth, and an amazing writer. I wish she was on more because I love hanging out on the IRC with her, but I know she has a busy life.
- Maplefern - Maple is an amazing writer with so many skills. She can be funny, she can be serious, she can do pretty much anything. And she's awesome to talk to on the IRC. She hilarious, nice, and we think she looks like this: http://mathcaddy.com/images/steve_president.jpg lol, she'll get it. xDDD
- Red - Oh Red...what to say? Red is a hugely talented writer and when she came here, I was utterly shocked by how...grown up she was. She was experienced, a great writer, knew how to get on the IRC, and (in my opinion(despite Wetty's ramblings)) she has definitely gotten out of the n00b zone. Also, she tastes like chicken. :D She's like my little sister. But don't let Ivy hear me say it. <3
- Le Ruler of Le Awesomeness - Nighteh is cool beans. She's a great writer and she's gonna go really far on the wiki. :) She's surprisingly well written (most noobs are terrible- for instance see this) but Nighteh continues to break stereotypes. :D
- Cinderstar - Cinder seems nice, haven't really gotten to know them yet...I'll add more when I do. :)
- Moon - Moon is nice, a good writer, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. :)
- My Cats Eat Cardboard, lol - Nice, good writer, need to get to know them better. xD sorry guys!
- THIS... IS... TANGLE! (kicks)- Tangle I actually do know alright! *shocked gasps and scattered applause* Tangle is eager, a bright writer, and very kind. Plus one of the few guys, and one of the fewer active guys on here. I'm glad to have Tangle Freaking Frost as part of our community. :)
- Queen Silver:D- Silver is sweet and has some great writing skills. I look forward to getting to know her better. :)
- Your one.. Your only.. FUZZY! - Fuzzyyyy. Fuzzy is my WC home dog, so yeah...and can I confess something? Fuzzypelt is shaking out to be one of my favorites to write. xDDDD
- #1 WAR FAN EVER! AND YOU KNOW IT! - ROBO! Alright, can I confess something else? Robo is my favorite. *hugs Robo* Robo is awesome and she has been to Germany like me so we can be German buddies and she is probably one of the most talented writers here. Robo rules.
- HI!!! IDK why I'm so happy :D- It's probably because you're always saying Hello to people! lol. Hello is eager, nice, and I look forward to getting to know them better. :D
- Rainbear- RAINY. Ok, Rainy makes me so happy. When I have a bad day, I come on here and her comments and page and EVERYTHING makes me happy again. Rainy is sweet, caring, considerate, probably the nicest person here, and she manages to do all of this while sparking wiki-wide wars over who is better (*cough*Bush*cough*)! UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE! *hugs Rainy*
- I AM BRIGHTY- Yes you are I suppose! lol, I've talked to Brighty only a few times, but from what I've seen, they're eager, nice, and a good user to have here. :)
- For both of us XD
- Hello...I don't know you..but I do like your stories....but I'd like to be friends :3
- this random person
- Mal kitty, the noob that wants an opinion from an admin '=D
- And the werewaffle vanished into the night!
- Hello, you met me on your blog?
- I AM YOU
- Your stories are amazing!!
- If you remember me ;)