This is a poem that's kinda in response to the poem His Loss Which by the way I LOVE!!! So anyways here it is.
The tom loved power
- More then his mate
- And more then his life they say
- And he forgot about the she-cat that he pledged his heart to.
- The she-cat loved him
- But felt so betrayed
- And her heart was broken
- When he went away
- And their kits were scorned
Though it wasn't their fault
- So one ran away to try to live in peace
- And one prove his loyalty
- And if you can understand the pain of that,
- How the tom would ditch his mate for power
- Then you have just begun
- To feel the pain of Goldenflower.
If you like this you should read His Loss by Leopardkit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.