For a list of adopted Stories click here.
For an archive of requests to adopt stories, click here.
On the article that is up for adoption, please put the adoption template on it.
- Stories that have been orphaned and unedited for months/years, may be put up for adoption. These stories must be very short and not have chapters of hard-work done by the author.
- Stories can be put up for adoption by the Original Author.
- When Authors put up a story for adoption, they can specify if they want the new author to keep the plot or previous writing.
- You cannot put up another author's stories for adoption unless with their permission, or if they're inactive for longer than 6 months.
- If more than one author wants the stories, the original author/admin must choose who gets it.
- Stories on this list will be deleted after several months of inactivity or if nobody asks to adopt it. This is just to keep the page from flooding and from cluttering the wiki.
- When putting a story up for adoption, please make a new Header 2 (the leader saying the title of your fanfiction) and then the fanfiction form below it.
- When requesting a fanfiction to adopt, do not fill out the form! Just edit under the 'Requests' header, ask for the fanfiction you want (and why, if it is not listed here for adoption) and sign with your signature. One of the admins will get to you as soon as possible.
OA: (Original Author)
Summary: (Small summary of what there is of the story
Reason: (Last Edited months ago, Don't want it, Author said I could adopt it)
Potential New Authors: (Authors that want the story, of who put the adoption request up)
Other Notes: (Keep the plot, keep previous writing, keep characters, etc.)
If you want to adopt a fanfiction, please ask for what fanfiction you want here and then sign with your signature. Don't use the form above - that is for fanfictions that are getting put up for adoption! One of the admins will get to your request shortly.
Can I please adopt Blackstar x Tallpoppy by CalcoBunnie? I think it’s been about two years since it’s been updated, and I like the basic plot/ideas. I’ll probably make it into a finished short story. - Drawing Person March 23, 2019.
May I adopt Crowfeather's Children? It's really good, and it's been like... over two years since it was edited. I just want to continue the story, as it was an excellent idea. Thank you for considering. SomeDumbGirlWithIdeas (talk) 23:42, March 19, 2020 (UTC)
May I please adopt Drawing Person? I think the reincarnation idea is really good. I want to adopt this and continue the story and watch them grow and later watching Mosskit and Snowkit becoming mates. Blossomheart of PlantClan (talk) 05:52, May 10, 2020 (UTC)
May I please adopt Thorns and Roses? The idea is great and it's undeveloped and I believe I could make it a completed story. Plus,I'm hooked to the story. The original author Silverstar, has been inactive for a while and it has not been edited for 7 or 8 years. User:CinderheartRULES 09:01, October 9, 2020 (UTC)
May I adopt Blue Eyes - Dawn? I am Willing to do a lot of work on it! User: Silkworm the Black SilkWing