This will be a one-month trial to see if the wiki can handle this. If all goes well it will become a regular part of the wiki.
The purpose of this forum is to make sure we all have a good sense of self-esteem. I've noticed that a lot of times users get angry or threaten to quit, they always talk about how 'no one reads/comments/likes their stories'. Or them. Or their siggys. Or whatever. This should help that.
The goal of this is to put POSITIVE comments to keep users' spirits up.
- POSITIVE comments only!!! This is not the burn wall. If you post a bad comment, it will be rollbacked, and if you do it more then once you will be punished.
- You don't have to log out to comment, just don't sign off with your siggy.
- If you make a big deal about 'I haven't got any comments in _______ amount of time!' or 'I haven't got any comments!', this'll be shut down. I'm trying to help people out but nobody likes a whiner. Thanks. :)
- DO NOT write any comments on your own thing. That's just studip.
- Please don't write more then 3 comments on one users thing. Spread the love around. :)
- Don't turn this into a chat.
- First make a heading with your user name.
- Wait for the comments to roll in!